Monday 28 February 2011

Day 50: Jubilee


              • Woollen grey skirt: Marks and Spencer
              • Lacey top: M&Co
              • Plum tights: Bhs
              • Shoes: Marks and Spencer

When I started on this challenge I was determined that I was going to see it through until the end but I cannot quite believe that I am on Day 50 already. Where did the time and all those outfits go? As I am nearing the end of the 30 for 30 challenge and have made it to Day 50 of my own challenge, relatively unscathed, I am feeling quite positive about the rest of the year.

Although I have just about managed to post daily I have a lot going on at the moment and over the last week or so haven't been able to spend as much time on the blog as I would like. I do plan to write longer posts soon as I was really enjoying writing again, so please bear with me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, I found your blog today and LOVE it! Looking forward to following it for the rest of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie
    Lovely to hear from you and hope you are well?
    I was meaning to get in touch to let you know how much I like your crafting blog and that I nominated you for a Most Creative blogging award as part of a group I am part of.
    http://loriswardrobeblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/day-47-fashion-beauty-friend-friday.html
    Will be following you too.
    Love
    Lori xo

    ReplyDelete