Sunday 16 October 2011

Day 280: Rock chic


            • T shirt: Primark
            • Jeggings: Marks and Spencer
            • Silver wedges: Primark

I am channelling my inner rock chick in this outfit. I bought this T shirt last year from the men's department in Primark and then never wore it as it looked like something I had bought from the men's department. I then set about customising it by chopping off the neck and it has certainly improved it. It wasn't the best piece to try and do this with, however, as there was different coloured stitching which went around the neck and down the shoulder seams so it was hard not to make it look like it had been set upon with scissors. I am quite happy with the result and should be more inclined to wear it without the rocker pose though I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment