Saturday 22 October 2011

Day 286: Born to run, born to shop


            • Jeggings: Marks and Spencer
            • Purple lst: Gap
            • Scarf: Oscar de la Renta
            • Waistcoat: Primark
I think this look was a bit experimental and it looks a bit equestrian. The waistcoat has lots of little buttons to fasten it, one of which I had lost by the end of the day and as it was cheap it didn't come with any spares? The thought of replacing them all is just a nuisance.

So how is the training going? Well so far so good. I am now comfortably jogging at one minute intervals for half an hour and whilst that doesn't sound very good it is quite an achievement for me so I am sticking with it. I felt however that I would get on a lot better with some proper running shoes so went to the Nike outlet store today. I ended up buying trainers, leggings and a T shirt and whilst this is technically against the rules they are must haves and not fashion items that will be worn anywhere other than the gym. Forgive me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment