Friday 30 December 2011

Day 355: Autumn/Winter 2011 trend challenge - Jewel tones

I am returning to my Vogue challenge to create all their key Autumn/Winter 2011 trends from the clothes I already have in my wardrobe, since I'm banned from shopping. Today's look is all about jewel tones.

This look is all about sumptious colours and fabrics and I have chosen the amthyst hue.


Vogue UK's Spring/Summer 2011 catwalk report


              • Purple dress: M&S
              • Boots: Primark
              • Purple tights: M&S
              • Beads: East (gift)

I do love this dress but finding new ways to wear it has been challenging. I would normally have gone for a contrasting colour of tights but the challenge gave me the chance try out the look.

I think in the case of Lori's Wardrobe versus jewel tones that  this season's trend can be created without a visit to the High Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment