Monday 5 September 2011

Day 239: Belt up


            • Green T: Marks and Spencer
            • Grey skirt: Marks and Spemcer
            • Wedges: Clarks
            • Tan belt: H&M
            • Black cardi: Marks and Spencer

I attempted to overcome my aversion to belts today by wearing this skinny woven tan belt over the t shirt but under the cardi. I think that a looser skinny belt is less likely to make me look like a cinched in sack of potatoes and the colour tied the look together, so good news all round.

             

2 comments:

  1. You look great with a belt! I feel like they make all women curvier and thinner at the same time.
    P.S. Marks and Spencer - is that where the duchess gets apparel, right? (or used to, anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color combination and the looser belt works!

    ReplyDelete