Tuesday 6 September 2011

Day 240: Heartbreak


            • Striped pussy bow top: Marks and Spencer
            • Grey cardi: Marks and Spencer
            • Black skinnies: Marks and Spencer
            • Boots: Clarks

I feel very sad that this cardi is on its last legs.

We've had some good times together haven't we? Your colour is versatile and flattering, your shape is forgiving and your button detailing is so cute. But, these days you are fading, your sleek texture has given way to shininess and you have lost your shape. I think it's almost time for us to part ways. But do you know what, this is hard and having thought it over I think it's me, not you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish we had a Marks & Sparks in Canada- I always stock up when I'm in the UK! I love this outfit-the cardi is adorable (even if it is about to get the boot!) and the bow top is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardigan may be on its last leg, but the striped pussy bow top is most excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, poor cardi. =( I'm always so sad when my favorite clothes wear out! But then I remind myself that their job is to be worn and make me look good, and if they are all holey and falling apart, well, they need to be fired. Or, at the very least, retired. =D

    ReplyDelete