Thursday 1 September 2011

Day 235: Colour catcher


            • Peach T: East
            • Purple cardi: Marks and Spencer
            • Grey trousers: New Look
            • Silver pumps: Primark
            • Beads: Topshop

Pinch, punch first of the month - ouch, how rude!

Can you believe it is September already? We have just not had a summer this year and to be honest I feel cheated. Ok,so we have had the odd good day but its never lasted more than a couple of days and not long enough to get that light happy feeling that the sunshine brings. This morning I decided to ignore the month change and dress optimistically but in this I felt I was alone in the world. When I stepped off the bus this morning I was surrounded by women who had definitely got out their Autumn wardrobe. I saw lots of scarves, woollen jackets and everywhere I looked were knee high boots. A work collegue commented on my bare footed bravery but just a week ago no one would even have noticed.

I am also proud of the colour combo today and I am definitely showing good progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment