Friday 17 June 2011

Day 159: Florals and crystals



 
            • Grey cardi: Matalan
            • Flowery top: Primark
            • Jeans: Matalan
            • Boots: Clarks
            • Necklace: Swarovski (gift)

This outfit is a bit disappointing after yesterday's look and post, however I am about to start the 30 for 30 challenge and having not quite yet finalised all my items I am holding some back. Jeans on a Friday I can just about get away with, not because it is officially authorised but because quite a few people wear them and there is therefore safety in numbers.

This silver necklace is studded with swarovski crystals and is actually double sided. The other side is completely covered in crystals and is much more blingy so I tend to reserve that side until cocktail hour!

I finished work early today as have had a long and busy week and was due some overtime. It was lovely to have the afternoon to myself and I wondered home via the shops and did some window shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment