Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 165: Take That



                • Striped T: Gap
                • Grey cardi: Matalan
                • Grey trousers: Gap
                • Scarf: Gap
                • Shoes: Clarks

Another day off the 30 for 30 challlenge although I did incorporate at least one item.  I had big plans today (see below) and was spending most of the weekend with family. I also needed to be prepared for all types of weather and didn't have the time to plan round 30 for 30 properly.

So what were the big plans? Well my sister and I had tickets to see Take That in concert at Hampden Park and we had an amazing night. They put on the most incredible show and the inclusion of Robbie made it about a gizillion times better! It was the most beautiful evening too which was a huge relief after the rain the night before. It was soooooo good!






No comments:

Post a Comment