Thursday 30 June 2011

Day 172: Welcome back jack(et)



            • Cream blouse: Marks and Spencer
            • Jeggings: Marks and Spencer
            • Navy cardi: Marks and Spencer
            • Shoe boots: Clarks
            • Pink jacket: Robertsons

I had a meeting in Newcastle this afternoon so decided to wear something more casual for the train journey. After creating an all navy look this morning I was a bit stumped about what jacket to wear. The weather isn't quite warm enough to manage without, and I am not comfortable in navy and black (which is the shade of many of my jackets). I stood in front of the wardrobe for longer than is healthy waiting for something to jump out at me and this pink jacket stepped up! I haven't worn it for a couple of years because I went off it. As I recall I think I probably wore it too much and with everything and I became bored of it. For some reason I didn't part with it (luckily) and when I tried it on again today I liked how it looked. I am pleased to rediscover an item which is pretty bang on for the weather at the moment yet a light summery colour. I just need to ensure I don't wear it to death again this time and that we maintain a healthy relationship.

1 comment:

  1. This looks perfect for traveling. How long of a trip was it? (Oh, and I tagged you in my post today)

    ReplyDelete