Friday 24 June 2011

Day 166: Cold case


              • White T: Matalan
              • Jeggings: Marks and Spencer
              • Short sleeved woolly: Il Giorno
              • Shoes: Clarks

When Kendi did the 30 for 30 challenge in the past she stated that over garments, coats, jackets etc need not be included in the 30 as they were a top layer worn over your outfit and in some climates absolutely essential for human survival. I note that she does have a few jackets/blazers in her 30 this time around and I am guessing that as she is in a particularly pleasant climate they are there to create a look rather than for warmth. Unfortunately, despite it being a whisper away from July I am still very much in need of over garments, hell I still have my heating on! What I am trying to day is this woolly is allowed OK!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment