Tuesday 28 June 2011

Day 170: Sun flowers


              • Pink cardi: Debenhams
              • Grey trousers: New Look
              • Flowery T: George @Asda
              • Tan wedges: Clarks
              • Wooden beads: Debenhams (gift)

The weather today was beautiful and it felt as if summer has finally arrived. It wasn't in the end quite as warm outside as it looked but it is so nice to finally see the sun. It will hopefully last all week and stay for the weekend, fingers crossed.

I do like these trousers but, like the red ones I wore on Sunday, they are very tapered and have a jodpur like shape so are maybe not the most flattering of fits.

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors again...and I have my eye on the shoes. I have one pair of summer sandals by Clarks and they are very, very comfortable. Since I teach for a living, comfort is important in a shoe.

    ReplyDelete