Saturday 30 April 2011

Day 111: Hail Mary....Janes

 
            • White T and knit cardi set: Next
            • Jeggings: Marks and Spencer
            • Pink Mary Janes: Primark

I have always struggled to style this cardigan. It is a chunky knit yet has short sleeves so it seems to contradict itself or just me. It might look better with a longer sleeved top underneath, It is also quite baggy round the waste. Maybe this should be given away to someone who might suit it better. Love the pink shoes though, sooo cute!


I spent most of today doing some other Spring cleaning in the rest of the house in anticipation of the new kitchen. I sorted out quite a lot of my clothes but didn't actually earmark anything to go out so I think I will need to revisit this task and do some trying on and get tough with myself. I still haven't done an inventory which is something I planned to do at the beginning of this challenge. It might help me plan better and get prepared for the time when I am set free in the shops again.

No comments:

Post a Comment