Wednesday 9 February 2011

Day 31: Petals and Pearls



              • Cream blouse: Marks and Spencer
              • Grey cardi: Matalan
              • Jeggings: Marks and Spencer
              • Black boots: Clarks
              • Grey scarf: Bazaar, Turkey
              • Earrings: Miss Selfridge

This is the first time I have worn this blouse. I bought it in the Xmas sales before I started my challenge but I didn't expect to get any use out of it until Spring. It is peasant style with quite full 3/4 length sleeves and I feel more comfortable wearing it under a cardi at the moment but it definitely made me feel more spring like today. Maybe Spring is just around the corner.

I got these earrings in a set with about five other pairs and this is the first day I have worn them and I think they are really pretty. I don't often wear earrings as often overlook them when getting dressed unless I am spending more time on assembling an outfit. I do have lots of pairs so I should really build jewellery selection in to my day to day outfit choice routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment