Sunday 20 February 2011

Day 42: Twenty's plenty


              • Cowl neck top: Primark
              • Jeggings: Marks and Spencer
              • Black cardi: East
              • Boots: Clarks
              • Belt: H&M

This outfit came about more because this was the last unworn item I had taken away with me for the weeked rather than because of any fashion planning and I am not particularly loving it. I wanted a cowl neck top and although that is what this is the cowl neck doesn't hang very well and I think that might be because the material is quite thin.

I must confess that at Day 20 of the 30 for 30 challenge I feel that now I am two thirds of the way through I am on the home straight. Right now I won't be sorry when this has finished but I plan to try to make the most of the next 10 days and remix in some unexpected looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment