Friday 25 February 2011

Day 46: Tropics in winter


              • Grey cardi: Matalan
              • Blouse: Marks and Spencer
              • Trousers: New Look
              • Beads: Primark
              • Shoes: Marks and Spencer

This was day two of the conference and after yesterday's tropical conditions I was a bit stumped for something to wear. I hadn't included many light weight tops in my 30 for 30 as it is still bloomin' freezing outside so this blouse was really the only option. These trousers are a good example of an item which looks better in real life than it photographs. They are a nice shape with quite a wide waistband, a couple of tailored pleats in the front, well placed pockets and little turnups. However, they photograph like a pair of too short tapered trousers which is really rather disappointing.

You may remember that I have been looking into getting a new kitchen and today I have done it! I signed all the paperwork this evening and it will be installed at the beginning of May which is very exciting. I will keep you posted of the progress of this new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment