Saturday 29 January 2011

Day 20: Cons and kitchens


              • Black long sleeved T: Primark
              • Pink cardigan: Gap
              • Jeans: Matalan
              • Trainers: Converse
              • Scarf: Marks and Spencer

I would really prefer not to post my weekend outfits. I have a Monday to Friday, 9-5 job when I need to dress work appropriate. Quite what that means no one has ever actually said but I explained my interpretation on Day 3. Professionalism is required which is why I like to dress down at the weekend, unless I have particular plans or a night out. I usually wear jeans or joggers and definitely dress more for comfort than style, although I hope I do still have a shred of that. Because I still have 345 outfits to create I am conscious when I am picking outfits that I have to post them and don't want to waste something good on a weekend day when I've no plans and would normally be repeating the same slouchy clothes. It feels a little like that time before you go away on holiday when you haven't quite decided what to take and you try to avoid wearing all the good things to keep them clean.

Today I headed across town to B&Q, a large DIY superstore. I have been thinking about buying a kitchen and have had some plans and costs drawn up by Ikea. I really like the plan but before I decide I want to be sure it is the right one for me and I'm getting a good deal. So I went to see what else was available and didn't find anything I liked as much. Tomorrow I am going to get up early to watch Andy Murray in the Australian Open Tennis Final and then head to Homebase and back to Ikea. Domestic bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment