Sunday 23 January 2011

Day 14: In the pink



          • Black jeans: Marks and Spencer
          • White long sleeved T: marks and Spencer
          • Pink jumper: Gap
          • Boots: Clarks

This jumper is very soft and fine and what you cannot tell from the images is that it has a slight bat wing which makes it a bit different and it drapes well. I love the colour but am not quite sure how it works with my skin tone. The jeans on the other hand are a different story. They are described as skinny jeans but they are more like a straight leg jean and I don't think they are all that flattering.

I need to do a bit of work on my images and posing as if I have a detail on an item I want to talk about then I should really photograph it. Also, in case you are wondering, my fingers are actually longer than an inch long I just need to learn how to uncurl them when I strike a pose.

I am hoping that this blog will help me to embrace my wardrobe of clothes but also help me to purge the things which don't work. I will do a more in depth wardrobe analysis soon but I have always had a problem with letting go of items but now that I have to consider if I want to post them and then see them on film I think I will find it easier to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment