Tuesday 11 January 2011

Day 1: And so it begins..

  

            • Top: Marks and Spencer
            • Skirt: Marks and Spencer
            • Tights: Marks and Spencer
            • Shoes: Brantano

Welcome to Day 1 of my blog. Only 10 days late from when I originally planned to launch but hey at least I got here eventually.

So, here's the deal. They say that the average woman wears about 20% of the clothes in her wardrobe 80% of the time. I am one of that average. I have so many clothes I do not know what to do with them, where to store them, where to find them and yet I always have nothing to wear. I love clothes, I love fashion and I love replenishing my wardrobe with something new to wear. New purchases tend to banish the previous favourites to some unknown recess of the wardrobe and so the cycle goes on.

So I have set myself a challenge to not purchase any clothes for 1 year and reaquaint myself with the past loves in my wardrobe. I plan to remix my wardrobe putting together a different outfit for each day of the year - 1 wardrobe, 1 year, 365 looks. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment