Wednesday 12 January 2011

Day 3: On the run

              • Mustard coloured blouse: Gap
              • Black cardigan: H&M
              • Grey trousers: H&M
              • Black shoes: Marks and Spencer
              • Grey hat on chair: Marks and Spencer

I had the frst of a two day training course in Glasgow today which meant an early start and an unknown when it comes to picking a fitting outfit. I work in a sector where business wear is not often required, smart casual is generally the norm and some creativity is not considered out of place. When attending an external training course you are never quite sure of the formality or who you will meet. I played it relatively safe - not too smart, not too casual and my outfit was more than appropriate. A quick post course drink turned into an entire evening out and my outift took me from day to night. A late night home however left no time to consider the next days attire... night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment