Tuesday 11 January 2011

Day 2: Back for more


        • Black Long sleeve T-shirt: Primark
        • Grey Cardigan: Matalan
        • Black trousers: Marks and Spencer
        • Black boots: Clarks
        • Wooden red beads: Asda
        • Bag: East

I hadn't anticipated just how long it would take me to navigate round Blogger or how tricky I would find it but I am kind of proud of my first post and am back for more.

I had planned to launch my blog on New Year's Day however, I spent the first week of the year taking full advantage of the break by lazing around in my old comfy clothes so didn't feel inspired to record that. I put in a bit of practice and found that taking photos myself was a lot more difficult than I had imagined. I have been following a number of other bloggers for over a year now and most of them have really professional looking blogs so I had high aspirations. Some of my favourite bloggers are masters of the technology, have fancy cameras and talented photographer husbands to help out. I have limited IT skills, a point and click and have to dash back and forward at the mercy of my timer! Eventually I had to take a leap of faith and I decided to launch on my first day back at work and all things considered Day 1 wasn't a bad beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment