Saturday 15 January 2011

Day 6: Wet weekend


        • Black long sleeved T-shirt: H&M
        • Black leggings with trim: Gap
        • Grey cardigan: Gap
        • Gray scarf: Bazaar, Turkey
        • Boots: UGG australia
        • Brown bag: East

So when I don't have any plans I tend not to put much thought into my outfit and generally go for comfort and practicality over style. Today has been one of those days. The weather was beyond miserable, pouring with rain and blowing a gale and the kind of day where no one should come out from underneath the duvet. I however, had errands to run including heading to the Royal Mail depot to collect a package from Amazon which I hadn't been at home to accept during the week. The depot is in an obscure location, not on any bus route which serves me so I decided to walk the couple of miles to get my parcel. This was a fairly grim expedition and the boots are canvas so not the best choice but cosy and kept my feet dry enough. The rest of my day was spent drying off at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment