Wednesday 23 February 2011

Day 45: Conference culture


              • Flowery blouse: Marks and Spencer
              • Grey woollen skirt: Marks and Sepancer
              • Cardigan: East
              • Black tights: Marks and Spencer
              • Black shoes: Marks and Spencer

I was manning a stall at a major conference today which just so happened to be taking place at a venue at the bottom of my street so my walk to work was barely even 5 minutes. My outfit today was appropriate as there were a lot of corporate folk at the conference yet as my company does not fall in to this category I don't need to be overly formal. The conference suite we were in was extremely warm and the spotlights in our booth were blinding and roasting hot so I spent most of the day melting. The cardigan was quickly discarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment