Saturday 12 February 2011

Day 34: Lone Star State of mind



            • Patterned top: Marks and Spencer
            • Jeggings: Marks and Spencer
            • Cardigan: East
            • Boots: Monsoon

I spent a lovely day today with family including my aunt and uncle who are over from Texas and it was great to see them and hear all their news.

My hair was in soft curls when I left the house but by the end of the day had gone all flicky and was yearning for me to join Charlie's Angels. I have also a confession to make. I have made a boot substitution. This is not the original pair of boots I picked in my 30 for 30 on Day 23 but I haven't yet worn my first choice as they are just a tad too tight to wear over jeans and I don't want to risk breaking the zip. As they haven't yet featured in my 30 for remixing I figure I can swap them as I am not technically adding in an extra item! That's not breaking the rules, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment