Monday 4 July 2011

Day 176: Sun blushed tomato


            • Black maxi dress: Primark
            • Jacket: Primark
            • Shoeboots: Clarks
            • Rose necklace: Meg Maitland

Here is the aftermath of my sunburn and all I can say is thank goodness for the ability to adjust the exposure before posting pics and yet I still look a tasty shade of tomato! You can't actually see my other fried parts but take my word for it I had a rather uncomfortable day at work today. I took a little comfort from the fact that I wasn't the only silly crispy one in the office, whilst obviously wishing my colleagues no real harm. Just shows how mad we get when the sun comes out.

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Maxi dresses are so fun. This looks so sleek and pretty on you. I always feel so silly getting sunburned too, but it's a small price to pay for enjoying the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, being sun-starved can lead to some uncomfortable moments.

    ReplyDelete