Friday 29 July 2011

Day 201: Museum musings


            • Striped T: Marks and Spencer
            • Grey cardi: Marks and Spencer
            • Black trousers: Marks and Spencer
            • Beads: East
            • Shoes: Clarks

This was a fairly relaxed Friday outfit but I think this cardi looks better with a trouser with a narrower leg.


 
Had a good day today as my work team went to the reopening of the Royal Museum which has just undergone a major refurbishment. It was lovely to see it back open and the building is looking stunning which is the perfect backdrop to show off the wonderful collections. It was really well attended as the people of Edinburgh have very much been missing their museum. It was a great way to start a three day long bank holiday weekend
and I am looking forward to going back to look round properly at my leisure. I see many cold rainy Sundays ahead being spent wandering round the galleries come winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment