Tuesday 5 July 2011

Day 177: Welcome to the 30


            • Pink top: George @Asda
            • Black trousers: Marks and Spencer
            • Grey cardi: Matalan
            • Shoes: Primark

I was one item short in my 30 for 30 picks and have chosen to include this top. I'd like to say I have given this matter quite some thought but I must confess I am behind with washing, it is still hot and I had added the number 16 to the picture before I realised this outfit technically would not count in the remix. Too lazy to remove it and faff about again with editing images, the decision was made. I am sure that there will be a number of ways for me to remix it in, however this particularly uninspiring look isn't the best start. And it wasn't the smartest choice to go with my still pink face.

No comments:

Post a Comment