Thursday 21 July 2011

Day 193: 30s end


              • Striped T: Gap
              • Grey trousers: New Look
              • Shoeboots: Clarks
              • Necklace: Primark

This is the last look of the 30 for 30 challenge and as the rules were slightly more lax this time I did not find it too painful at all. I started on the 18 June and was done today, 33 days later so I pretty much stuck to the program. I was more adventurous in the 30 items that I chose compared to last time and the outfits I created were more creative.

First 10
I planned some of the outfits to help me pick the 30 items so I knew there would be plenty of options but I didn't stick to the plan for long.
  • Hits - Day 1's light and summery look and Day 7's colour bravery

  • Misses - The skirt length on Day 8 is just not right 

  • Favourite look - Day 7


  •  

    Second 10
    Realising I was one item short I included the pink and white pattered short sleeved blouse in my 30.
  • Hits - Day 20's layering looked worked well

  • Misses - The looks for Day 11 and Day 18 are a bit too similar despite having different  tops and accessories

  • Favourite look - Day 20



  •  

    Final 10
    The last 10 included some of the best looks.
  • Hits - Day 24 and Day 25 are favourites

  • Misses - Day 22 was just a bit blah!

  • Favourite look - Day 25 as this was clour and pattern clashing at its best for me.


  •         

    1 comment:

    1. I think #25 would be my favorite of the bunch, but #7 is a close second. Sounds like you made a discovery or two. So did I when I last did the remix, last November.

      ReplyDelete