Saturday 16 July 2011

Day 188: Surprise!

              • Top: Matalan
              • Skinny jeans: Marks and Spencer
              • Pumps: George @Asda
              • Cami: Marks and Spencer

Another departure from the 30 for 30 today. This tunic top was hiding at the bottom of a drawer and I haven't worn it in years. I don't wear a lot of brown so it is quite difficult to find items to wear it with.

The Family were coming over today as we were all going to spend the day with my cousin's daughter who is over visiting from the Caribbean and who I spent the evening with last night celebrating her birthday. It is the first time my folks have been through to see me since I got my kitchen done so they popped in to see it as they collected me. My parents arrived at the flat with a couple of presents as it is my birthday next week and told me my sister was on the way as was parking the car. I was then in the middle of conducting the grand tour when she arrived and asked me to pop outside and what should be waiting for me but.......




Surprise! How exciting and isn't she the cutest prettiest bike you ever did see? As you know I have been thinking about getting a bike for ages and have been looking in to it but was quite far from actually getting one for various reasons. The other parcels had a bike helmet, lights and a lock so I am good to go and I can't wait to get out on it now. I am so lucky and have the most wonderful family EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment