Saturday 6 August 2011

Day 209: Out and about


              • White shirt: Gap
              • Grey trousers: Gap
              • Shoes: Clarks
              • Necklace: Primark

I am not going to start again with the weather rant posts but today was a headscratcher. I had a lovely day out with my mum and the plan was to wander round town, have lunch out and see where the day took us. I needed my walking shoes and whilst it was warm and muggy it ended up raining all afternoon which really put a dampner on proceedings but far from spoilt a lovely day out.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo a blog about a shopping ban and a woman remixing what she has in her closet! Love the premise of your blog and I just browsed through your older posts and I think you are doing a great job! I've been going through older items in my closet and blogging has forced me to come to terms that I have too much... I try to utilize what I have as well! Hope you'll stop by and perhaps we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, sounds like the weather here in Minnesota! We can have a perfectly lovely day, then you go inside for a moment, and come back out to clouds and rain. So annoying! That top is adorable, I have always loved Gap! So classic and easy to pair with many things.

    ReplyDelete