Thursday 18 August 2011

Day 221: Gifted



              • Green T: Marks and Spencer
              • Black trousers: Gap
              • Cardi: Marks and Spencer
              • Pumps: Primark

This cardigan is a new item, although not something I purchased, it was a birthday present from my mum. I didn't stipulate when I started my shopping ban whether I was going to accept gifts or not and I have and don't have a problem with it (not surprising). It was actually lovely to get a new item and with such a distinctive detailing on the back.

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet the detailing looks great with the green t underneath. Yeah for mothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detailing on the back! It really gives a simple cardigan a different personality! Gifts are always great :) especially from mom!!

    ReplyDelete