Monday 29 August 2011

Day 232: Colour mixing


            • Grey top: Gap
            • Black skinnies: Marks and Spencer
            • Green cardi: Marks and Spencer
            • Tan wedges: Clarks
            • Wooden beads: Primark

The weekend just seems to fly by and all too soon it is Monday morning, again.

I was complimented on my outfit by a colleague at work today which was lovely. Those who know about my blog are increasingly surprised when I appear in something new. Of course these items are not new but have just been found lurking in the back of my wardrobe. Some of them I have never worn at work and some haven't been worn yet this year. I put together colours in this outfit that I might never have before and whilst they are not natural bedfellows I think they worked quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment