Thursday 4 August 2011

Day 207: Achilles heel


              • Top: Gap
              • Cardi: Matalan
              • Jeggings: Marks and Spencer
              • Beads: George @Asda
              • Shoes: Clarks

Despite my cheery disposition in this picture I just didn't feel my best today. This outfit is pretty reminiscent of the outfit I wore on Day 200 which worked and I felt confident in but not this one. Whilst it photographs ok something just didn't feel right. I think the shoes were the problem to be honest. These are my  practical shoes. I wear them if I need to walk any distance or if my feet are feeling sore which they often are (don't start me on getting shoes to fit). I walked a lot yesterday in slight heels and my feet are sufferring today. I also have a busy Saturday planned which will involve being on my feet all day so I need to try and give my feet a rest before then. Sometimes I think a heel makes all the difference, not necessarily radically changing the look of an outfit, but to how we carry ourselves and feel inside.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment