Thursday 3 March 2011

Day 53: Spoilt for choice

              • Black v neck lst: Marks and Spencer
              • Grey skirt: Marks and Spencer
              • Cardigan: Debenhams
              • Shoes: Brantano
              • Black beads: Primark

It was refreshing this morning to open the wardrobe doors and be able to pick out anything that I wanted. And how did I respond to this re-found freedom? By buckling under the pressure, that's how. I gawped at all my clothes feeling overwhelmed and at a complete loss. Although I have recognised for a while that I have too many clothes I have never felt quite so daunted by my wardrobe. 

I didn't want to wear any of my 30 items and was keen to wear a colour that hadn't featured over the last month today. Whilst this look is a nice one it doesn't really represent a triumphant return to my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment