Saturday 5 March 2011

Day 55: Jean genie

                • Jeans: Matalan
                • Top: Gap
                • Cardi: H&M
                • Boots (not shown): Clarks

I decided to spend the weekend with my folks so grabbed a couple of tops, shoved them in a bag and headed west. I am wearing my casual jeans again and will be wearing them again tomorrow since I haven't brought anything else to wear. Now, is this a rebellion against the 30 for 30 challenge when most of my wardrobe was out of action and I had to put more thought in to my items? If so, does that mean I haven't really learned anything from the last month or am I just embracing the freedom of being able to grab anything without the pressure. I think I have learned a lesson and will be back on track very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment