Tuesday 29 March 2011

Day 79: Roses and lace



          • Blouse: George @Asda
          • Pink cardi: Debenhams
          • Grey trousers: Marks and Spencer
          • Silver shoes: Marks and Spencer

This is the first time I have worn this blouse and when I bought it it was in the sales for £4 so I felt I couldn't not buy it. But a bargain is only a bargain if it is of any use and given this has spent a couple of years asleep in my wardrobe it maybe wasn't the best of purchases. When I decided to wake it from its slumber this morning and try it on I wasn't overly impressed with the shape of it however wearing it under the cardigan dealt with that issue. I hadn't really appreciated the delicate lace detail on the collar before or the little roses so I will keep hold of it for now and try it again as part of a different look.

No comments:

Post a Comment