Friday 13 May 2011

Day 124: Packed to perfection?


              • Brown blouse: George @Asda
              • Trousers: Marks and Spencer
              • Cardigan: H&M
              • Boots: Clarks

Apologies for the uninspired look, I'm still saving everything in case I decide to pack it. I also blame Blogger which was down for most of the last 24 hours and deleted my last two posts and it's thrown me of my stride. It wouldn't let me complete this post and because I tried to redo one of my last posts it wasn't reinstated when they finally fixed the problem. This is a big disappointment as it was my Paper Doll Project post so I am going to have to go back and have another go at sorting it as I don't want to lose it for ever. I can't believe how bothered I was when Blogger was down and it made me appreciate how much I have come to love my little blog and I felt like a worried mother when it was gone and has come back with slightly grazed knees!

This black cardigan came straight off me and straight in the bin when I came home from work. I struggle to throw things out yet I have know for a while that this item is out of shape and looking a bit tired. I caught sight of a worn through elbow in the miror in the ladies at work today and knew it was time to part ways.

As I mentioned I am going away for a week so my posts will all appear next weekend. So what have I packed? Well baring in mind I need to be prepared for every weather eventuality as well as producing a different outfit every day here is what I have got:

  • Outerwear - black fleece, cream and navy waterproof jacket, black linen blazer, stone coloured trenchcoat.
  • Bottoms - blue jeans, blue jeggings, grey jeans, red jeans, black leggings, black skirt.
  • Tops - pink camisole, black camisole, white t shirt, flowery t shirt, cream t shirt, white lst, black lst, stripey lst, pink jumper, beige jumper, black hooded top, grey cardi, white blouse.
  • Dress - black maxi dress.
  • Shoes - walking boots, black boots, silver pumps, tan cut out wedges.
  • Accessories - pink and brown scarf, flowery scarf, grey scarf. Variety of necklaces and earrings.

I know this sounds like a lot of items but I decided layering was the key and if it is really warm then the jumpers and jackets won't get worn and if it is cold (most likely scenario) then the t shirts won't get a look in. I have worked out a number of different outfits and some alternative options and the rest will be worked out depending on the weather, occasion and mood.

Goodbye little blog, and dear readers - I'll miss you and see you in a week.

1 comment:

  1. I am in the middle of trying to pack for the week for a working trip out of town. I always take too much. Thanks for posting your packing list - it helped me tons! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete