Saturday 14 May 2011

Day 125: Traveller's tales



          • Beige jumper: Marks and Spencer
          • Jeans: Marks and Spencer
          • Scarf: M&Co
          • Necklace: Next (gift)
          • Sunnies: Dorothy Perkins
          • Boots: Clarks
          • Trench coat: Gap (not shown)

This was the first day of my week away up north at the cottage and it was a lovely first day. I got the train part way and then my folks picked me up so I took a picture of me on the train en route. I was actually trying to see what my sunglasses looked like as I'm not a glasses wearer and there's not much call for sunglasses round these parts so I always feel a bit self conscious in them. My sister called me Jackie O and they are a bit 'hiding from the paparazzi'!

Although everyone offered to take my picture I still feel very awkward posing in public for my blog picture. This is a real shame and a missed opportunity as I could get some outdoor shots for a change and in beautiful surroundings. Maybe I'll work up to that as the week goes on.

So, we had a lovely first day (well evening by the time we got there) and had a fun dinner out in the local pub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment