Tuesday 17 May 2011

Day 128: Happy Birthday Dad



              • Stripey top: Gap
              • Scarf: Gap
              • Jeggings: Marks and Spencer
              • Tan wedges: Clarks

This was actually my second outfit of the day as it was my Dad's birthday and I wore this out to dinner. We were joined by my uncle (Dad's brother) and my aunt and it was lovely to see them.


 
Earlier in the day we drove north to Chanonry Point to go dolphin watching. I would love to say that they put on a great show but they didn't and we only saw one which was quite far out, although a number of seals closer to shore. We had lunch at the golf course where they spoke of a great display that morning which we missed. Still the scenery is spectacular at the Point so well worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment