Tuesday 31 May 2011

Day 142: Pinstrip pretty


              • Pinstripe skirt
              • White T: Next
              • Black cardi: Debenham
              • Wedges: Clarks
              • Blue beads: Primark

This skirt has been in the back of my wardrobe for quite some time and I don't think I have worn it, probably in years. It is made of lycra and the material is vey thin which means whilst it drapes well the lack of structure makes me feel a little vulnerable. Looking for something new I tried it on this morning and whilst this is not a particularly sassy outfit I felt comfortable and smart all day and not at all worried. What made it particularly different for me was that I chose to wear it with the T shirt tucked in. This is something I just do not do as I prefer to cover up the lumps and bumps but it worked today and may actually have pulled off a cleaner and smarter look.

No comments:

Post a Comment